Some of the most common types of cosmetic dentistry procedures include:
- Teeth whitening: This procedure can be used to brighten the color of teeth.
- Veneers: These are thin shells that are bonded to the front of the teeth to improve their appearance.
- Crowns: These are caps that are placed over damaged or missing teeth to restore their appearance and function.
- Bonding: This procedure can be used to fill in gaps, repair chips or cracks, or change the shape of teeth.
- Gum contouring: This procedure can be used to improve the shape and proportion of the gum line.
Orthodontics: This is the use of braces or other appliances to straighten teeth